Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanks Honey

Lyn and Riley go from time to time on what they call "Big Boy Missions." This is obviously just outings so that the big boys can spend some quality time together. Today their BBM took them to the outlet mall. They rode all the rides and did some shopping. I always look forward to them coming home because I love to see Riley's face light up when he comes through the door. Well today his face was extra bright because he had bought a present for mommy.

(Disclaimer: Yes I am a fan of Twilight and I am looking forward to the movie tomorrow but I'm not mad fanatic about it, i.e. I am going to the movie at midnight but I'm not dressing up...)

My sweet boys had bought me the soundtrack to the movie, and a key chain ~ yup, Cullen Crest and everything. I probably never would have picked out such a fantastic gift as the Cullen Crest Key Chain for myself. However, since it was given to me from my boys I smiled, said thank you and happily put it on my key chain with the rest of my keys.

Thank you Lyn and Riley for thinking of me, you made my day!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

My girlfriend and I are heading out on the 22nd to see it. I'll be thinking of you my fellow twilighter!

-Love Heidi

Kim said...

Your funny...I like your disclaimer. You’re really not obsessed with Twilight so you are going at midnight but not dressing up!! I have decided that I can wait to see it, only because I really don't want to fight the crowds. So I am going to go next Wednesday during the day. But the funny thing is Dustin wants to see it and my sister’s boyfriend wants to see it so we are going on a double date. Ha ha!