Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
The Gibsons have just returned from a week and a half in California celebrating Christmas and the New Year!


We had a great time and are happy/sad to be home. I'll post more about our adventure later.
Stacie and Jo Lynn celebrating 2009.

Kevin, Sean and Cheyenne with the poppers.


Riley! He just couldn't last, this is him @ 11:45.

Stacie and Sean.



Sean and "Nate."

The story goes like this. Every year we do matching pajamas for Christmas which is one of my favorite traditions that we've done for as long as I can remember. This year with Nathan serving his mission in the Californians equivalent of the Arctic, Minneapolis, Minnesota, my mom themed everything around PENGUINS since they live in the cold. The picture of Sean and the penguin is the character we had this year to stand in as uncle Nate. My mom...pretty creative. It was great to have "Uncle Nate" with us this holiday season.
This is a picture of Mom and Kevin with the grandkids...in the matching pajamas.

12 comments:

The Winwards said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time, Happy New Year! We miss you.

Lydia Moon said...

I LOVE the matching pajamas tradition! So cute!

We had so much fun with you and the kids. We miss you!

Shauna said...

HOW ARE YOU! The pictures look so cute! Miss you-hope all is well!

Hagen's said...

Hey guess what! The Hagen's, Wilson's,Adam's, Bland's had penguin p.j.s too this year!

Mandy said...

You and Mom look so pretty in all these pictures. We miss you guys so much. Wish we could have played longer!

Tami Harris said...

How adorable are the pj's? We have that tradition too, love it. I barely stayed awake for the 2009. I was watching the clock so I could go to bed! ha. Every party has a pooper...right?

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Way to welcome in the New Year you party animals! Your family pic is so cute. What darling kids you have!

Mandy said...

P.S. Can I steal some pictures from your blog? I'll post the pictures from the Temple lights just for you!

Hibbard Family said...

I really missed you this new years, you made last year a lot of fun for me! I love the matching pj's, so cute!

Anna said...

Good for you for staying up till the New Year. I didn't last. I was tired...well, then got woken up to feed the little one and said Happy New Year to myself. ha ha :)

Johnny and Kaley said...

That looks like so much fun! Your Mom looks great and I can't believe how much the boys have grown.Well the one in the picture and one on a mission? Time flies. It looks like you had a great time! Glad you got to do it!

Jill Smith said...

I've added you to my blog, I hope you don't mind. Yes, it'll be fun to keep my fam up to date on our life. Looks like you had a blast for New Years! Fun, fun. So my blog is ronandjillsmith.blogspot.