Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Karlie's Blessing

Karlie was blessed by her dad on the 29th of June, 2008. She was the very first baby to be blessed in our brand new ward, the Southern Hills Ward. Karlie was able to have her Grandma Jo, Grandpa, and Uncle Sean here from California; her Aunt Hilarye and Uncle Reid from Salt Lake and Grandma, Grandad, and Aunt Melodye, who live in Henderson, here to participate in her blessing.

Karlie's blessing was beautiful! We are so grateful to our family and friends for supporting us and being with us on her special day.





The Gibson Family



We were very fortunate to have many good friends and family participate in Karlie's blessing. From left: Kevin Kyner, Sean Hadlock, Riley, Grandpa, Lyn, Karlie, Grandad, Reid Fuller. Missing from the photo but not forgotten were Daniel Dye and Joe Utley. Uncle Dave and Uncle Nate (who is busy laboring in the Minneapolis Minnesota Mission) were unable to attend and were missed.




Riley loves his sister so much!



3 comments:

Brittney said...

aww so cute! And the very first to be blessed in the Southern Hills ward... what a title!!! go Karlie!

Johnny and Kaley said...

Stacie!

Oh my gosh!!!! I can't even tell you how adorable she is! Congratulations. I realize I am soo behind the times, and for that I'm sorry! But oh my... she is beautiful! Looks like you have your hands full and then some! I am so glad happy to see you blog and catch up on all that has happened and happening. Wow!! You look gorgeous in all the pictures! Just know that I love you!

hilarye said...

Stacie- it's Aunt Hilarye- I'm bummed to just now be finding out you have a blog! It makes me so proud of my tech savvy sis in law- keep it up! The sad thing is I found the blog by googling myself! Give Riley and Karlie a hug for me!