Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Kids

Riley doesn't eat...well not traditionally anyway. I'm always looking for ways to get him to try new things. Someone told me (It may be Kate from John & Kate plus Eight) that you should get your children involved in making what they will be eating. With that thought in mind I asked Riley what he wanted to eat for lunch. He said, "sandwich." This is his usual response. I've made many a sandwich never to be eaten. Today I decided to let him make his own sandwich thinking he might actually eat it.

That didn't work!!! He ended up toasting some bread. Ahhh, the good old stand by.


Who knew 5 AM could be so enjoyable. Karlie and I were up nursing at 5 this morning and she was so awake and happy that I couldn't help but take her picture, which of course stimulated her quite a bit and kept us up longer than intended but worth every minute!!!!!





2 comments:

Brittney said...

so cute!

lilsusha said...

SOOOO cute stacie!! I can't wait to have such precious time with my baby girl.