Monday, October 20, 2008

Eight Years and Counting

Eight years ago today Lyn and I were sealed in the Oakland Temple.
I married my best friend. Yes, my best friend and I have had a few fights but through it all we've come out on top.

So to Lyn, I'm grateful to you for loving me even though the house isn't clean. I'm grateful to you for loving me even though you know ALL my thoughts no matter how insecure they may be. I'm grateful to you for the unconditional love and support you offer to me and our babies. I'm grateful to you for loving me each and every day!

We've built a beautiful life.

We've picked up and moved to a new state, graduated school, had a baby, bought a house, and had another baby.

I can't imagine life with anyone else. Thank you for eight excellent years.
I LOVE YOU!


























9 comments:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Congrats! Now I know why you haven't called me back tonight. :) I hope you have a great anniversary!

Johnny and Kaley said...

Congrats you guys, you are such a great example to Johnny and I of what we want to be someday! Your wonderful parents, an incredible couple and we are so glad you two found each other! Miss you and love you!!

Kim said...

Congrats Lyn and Stacie! Has it really been 8 years? Wow, how time flies.

The Winwards said...

Congrats on eight years, I love the pictures. You are so darn cute, I love the joy school. You have really cute ideas, I love it. Miss you guys.

Hibbard Family said...

that is so sweet, happy anniversary!

Shauna said...

Congrats to YOU and LYN!What a WONDERFUL Life the two of you have built TOGETHER! We love you and your ADORABLE family! You are GREAT friends! We love you guys.

Chris said...

I had no idea that you guys were so close to our anniversary! ... or is it, that we were so close to YOUR anniversary??? Anywho, congratz, time really does fly! Love your blog!

Amz said...

What a beautiful family you have! This was a wonderful tribute. Congrats on your 8 wonderful years.

Laura Dale said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It's awsome to see all the great times you two are having. Keep on enjoying your life together!