Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ladies Man


Riley is in Joy School with five little girls. Talk about fantastic odds.

They have "school" once a week and the moms take turns hosting at their house. We had our very first turn on the 6th of October. My job was to introduce the letter E and the color purple. We learned about elephants, eggs, elmo and envelopes. We made elephant ears, colored, found purple E's that I had hid around the house and mailed letters home in envelopes.

Truthfully, I don't think I taught them a single thing but I LOVED having the kids at my house and seeing Riley interact with his friends. Here is a picture of snack time with their ears on.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

SO CUTE!!! I wish we lived closer! Averi talks about Riley all the time-she has dibs on him:) How did the pumpkin patch go? I have been waiting for that post... I hope you all had a nice trip. -Shauna

Jack Attack said...

lucky for Riley. you are such a cute little teacher. love the elephant ears.

kmiyasaki said...

You are the cutest! How did you come up with all that stuff. The elephant ears are the best! I agree with Shauna, I wish we lived closer. I guess that just means more St. George trips! -Karen

Anonymous said...

You are so cute. I think that you would be amazing. How lucky for Riley! Hope all is well.

Johnny and Kaley said...

How creative are you??? What neat ideas, I'm so impressed! Your an awesome Mom. Looks like they all had a lot of fun!

The Catmull Crowd said...

Payton loved that day! She made me take pictures of her in her ears! I think its more of playing than teaching...but trying to sneak some learning in. THey are young I have keep telling myself that! I think its more for the social interaction...but you did a great job! she loved it!