Saturday, October 25, 2008

T ~ A ~ G ~ G ~ E ~ D

Ok. Tagged by Kim a while ago, love you girl, thanks for thinking for me. Sadly, I don't really get what I'm supposed to do. That being said, Kim posted the 4th picture in her 4th folder so I'm going to do that then tag someone. Sound good? Great. Here goes.



Wait for it......









........









Good old Riley! Maybe it's not the best photo, certainly on searching for my 4th picture in my 4th folder I had hoped that it would be earth shattering. Shoot, after finally seeing what the actual photo is I'd be happy if the pajamas (yes he's outside in his PJs ~ don't judge me) he'd slept in the night before matched.



My turn to tag... I challenge, LOL, as though my photography skill could be touched, my photography inclined girls, THE BRIT's, and my sister Kaley. Hit it ladies.

0 comments: