Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Grandparents/Great Grandparents

I was lucky enough as I was growing up to know quite a few of my great grandparents. Sure, as a kid I didn't understand how important the relationships were that I had with them, nor did I realize how rare it was to have such close relationships. Obviously as an adult I look back and treasure all the time I spent with them and the fond memories I have.


This year has been special for us first because we added Karlie to our family. Secondly because were able to introduce her to both my grandma, Grandma Hagen, who lives in Salt Lake and also Lyn's grandparents, Grandma and Grandad Gibson, who live in White Mountain Lake, Arizona.

This post is simply to say how much we love both my parents and Lyn's parents and thank them for being such incredible grandparents to our kids. Also to share the same sentiment with our grandparents and to thank them for being such incredible great grandparents. Our goal is to give our kids the same opportunities with them that we had.


Riley, Karlie and Grandma and Grandad Gibson
The Cabin 2008

Karlie and Grandma Hagen, SLC 2008

0 comments: