Monday, August 24, 2009

Christmas 2008

I promised to Blog so I went the posts I had already started and figured I might as well start somewhere so Christmas 2008 it is. As raw as it is here are some pics from Christmas in CA and then a trip that Riley, Sean, Karlie, my mom and I took to San Francisco.


Ghiradelli at night.







Sean, Riley and I on the trolley.




















Karlie on BART.















Just a little shout out to the Gap. Thank you for being so nice to us nursing moms. They were so great to open up this special fitting room in the maternity section so I could nurse Karlie. THEY WERE SO NICE! Thank you.



Riley...on the trolley. I'm sure you never would have figured this one out.













Sean and Karlie on BART.










DARN CUTE KIDS!!! Sadly no new location...BART.










What a good uncle. Let him have it Ri.











Would you believe...still on BART.















*sigh* I have no new words but couldn't resist the faces.












Headed to Church. The good old days when Karlie would keep her bows in.
















LEAVES. I love leaves. Real leaves, the kind that fall off the trees during Fall (or winter in CA) and make fun piles to jump in. Riley obviously likes them too. Thanks papa Kevin for doing all the raking.









Nothing better than cousin time. Maddie, George, and Riley hanging in the hot tub with Grandma Jo.


















George. So Sweet! LOVE HIS LASHES.













Papa Kevin. Always a good sport. Thanks for walking Riley around the court on his new scooter.
















Maddie. The first cousin on my side and the best friend and example a kid could ever want. Thank you Maddie for always making time spent together enjoyable.




Some Christmas pictures.

Maddie and Karlie. The oldest and youngest cousins (as of now ~ Nate and Sean's kids will change that). GIRLS RULE!






Christmas Eve in our penguin PJs.








































On the plane actually going to CA.































Bad mom moment. I can't remember, I don't think it is, if this is Karlie's first flight or not. It's a good thing it's documented just in case.














0 comments: