Monday, August 24, 2009

Karlie Jo

It's amazing how much we change in the first year of our life. Karlie is no exception. I'm not quite sure where this year has gone but I have a 15 month old spit fire to prove it's happened.

I think the last photos on my blog of Karlie were when she was maybe 7 or 8 months old. Now she is one so heres a photo dump to update you.
Trapped. Karlie is probably 9 Months
I think she is probably 6 months here but I love this picture.
Karlie and Lauren, 6 months apart. Their first play date.
10 or 11 months. Her first pair of sunglasses.
Still 10 or 11 months. She is learning to take her clothes off.
Trash Treasures compliments of Karlie. We have to be extra careful, she still loves to throw things into the trash can and toilet. She recently threw her toothbrush into the toilet while at a hotel. GROSS!!!
One year old. The very first, and unsuccessful, go at curlers.
Without fail if Karlie hears the fridge open she runs over to climb in.
Folds her arms on command. I make her do it all day long because it is so cute.

Just the other day. Photo courtesy of Riley. No one can get her to smile like her big brother.
**Yes, Karlie has turned one. I can't find the photos but as soon as I do I'll get them posted.**

1 comments:

Kim said...

She is getting so big and she is so darn cute!